I’ve been making this really special tea lately. It sometimes reminds me of Son-shine because of all the frankincense resin in both the Slique tea and on the bottom. Your body will thank you for the high vibes that course through your days.
- 2 Slique tea bags (grab & hoard)
- 1 Cistus incanthus tea bag (mine is loose leaf here is a tea infuser)
- 3 pieces of frankincense resin (this is where I get mine & it is not labeled for internal use….. buuuuut…..)
- Scant pinch Himalayan salt
- Reverse osmosis water (or your favorite filtered water) Side note RO water removes chlorines, chloramines, and pharmaceutical residue from your water. This is very important, especially now.
Add 3 pieces of frankincense resin to empty heat resistant carafe . Heat reverse osmosis water to 190′ (the favorite temp for oolong tea which is the Slique tea base. I’m a total brat for perfect temperature water so I have this teapot.). Pour water over resin. Add tea bags. Steep. Add scant pinch of Himalayan salt. (This is a very powerful step. Very energetic and also adds electrolytes) Remove and compost tea bags. Add crystal water wand and stir both clockwise and counterclockwise. Drink throughout the day. I often will chew on the resin like gum at the end. It’s unique and satisfying, also look up what it can do for a body.
I like to add mine to my Ningxia Arnold Palmers. I also enjoy adding a slightly crushed peppermint leaf and perfect crushed ice for a completely cosmic cup of nourishing goodness.
Tell me what you think.
Find me @barefootchiro on Insta
Or in the office on Tuesdays and Fridays