I am on a constant quest to help create a better world through my experience of living right. For the past few months I have been enjoying the Philosopher’s Notes. This is a website that reviews current and not so current books that expand your knowledge. These short and sweet reviews have introduced me to great amounts of juicy knowledge. This consistent flow of wisdom helps me learn how to experience living right with ease and grace. The latest book that I heard a review on was, The Silva Mind Control of Mental Dynamics. This book is filled with fantastic tools to help create a calm and controlled way of dealing with all of your interactions. This happened to be my favorite pearl of juicy wisdom from this book. Just thought I would share.
1. If you like something, enjoy it.
2. If you don’t like something, avoid it.
3. If you don’t like something and can’t avoid it, change it.
4. If you can’t or choose not to (important distinction there!) avoid or change something you don’t like, then accept it.
5. You accept something by changing your perception of it.”