Life Without Fear….

How would you like to live a life without fear? This is touchy subject for many people. What I am referring to is, a life where you knew without a doubt that your body could take care of itself. Our media and Pharma companies are constantly feeding us the beliefs that this perfect body that you were given is uncapable of healing and regulating itself! This is absurd!!!!

Your body was created by a power so infinitely powerful and wise that, it would have never put you here unable to heal yourself from a common cold or something as extreme as cancer. When symptoms show themselves, they are revealing certin clues about the state of health in your body. If these clues are covered up or changed by some sort of pharmaceutical crud do you think that this serves the body?…. No! We are give these clues so that we may figure out how to create a state of health and wellbeing in the body.

How do we do that? Well, start by eating real food, exercising, thinking happy thoughts, and reducing your toxic overload….. simple and sweet.

Next, get you and your family to an AMAZING CHIROPRACTOR! There are all types of Chiropractors. Many of them a ‘pain’ doctors. Since only 10% of the nervous system can feel pain I choose to be a Chiropractor that focuses on the whole nervous system. Yes, even the other pesky 90% that controls everything else. This is where true health and vitality comes from. Find a great Chiropractor, and start living a ‘Life Without Fear’.

The same power that made the body, heals the body. It happens no other way!

Free Your Mind – Love, Dr. C

What if Albert Einstein were on Ritalin?

 

Our Greatest Fear

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light , not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?

You are a child of god. Your playing small doesn’t serve the world. There’s nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you.

We were born to make and manifest the glory of god that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

-Marianne Williamson

About Barefootchiro

We are dedicated to helping people achieve their most healthy and vital potential.
Gallery | This entry was posted in Chiropractic Adjustments, Learning Challenges- Think Well, The Art of Living Well, Think Well and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Life Without Fear….

  1. Dr. Katie says:

    awesome awesome awesome, you rock Doc! Thanks for fixing my stomach and spine up while I was living in Va Beach, you changed my life! I’ll check in with you next time I’m in the area, Katie Holstein

  2. Pingback: Bring it Back to Balance | Coastal Chiropractic

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s